CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
- Programme registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and full payment is received in full.
- When subscribing to our services, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate that you are an authorised user of the credit card or bank account used to place your order.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Payment must be made in full before the start of the first lesson.
- Monthly payments must be made the latest by the 1st day of each month.
- Payments made are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. Please insist on your receipt as proof of payment.
DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL MATTERS
- For monthly classes, a one month non-refundable and non-transferable deposit fee is required.
- For Champ Writers where the fees are paid every two (2) months, a one term non-refundable and non-transferable deposit fee is required.
- The deposit amount will increase/decrease in accordance with the current fees.
- A written notice period of one month is required for withdrawal. Please obtain the relevant form from the management.
- The deposit will be considered as (part of) the fee payment for the final month provided that the centre is informed about your child’s withdrawal one month in advance which otherwise, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Your notice to the management will only take effect from the date you submit the withdrawal form to the management.
- The management reserves the right to utilise your deposit as the fee for the duration of the time which your child will be absent if we do not receive any withdrawal or notification from you on your child’s enrolment status.
As of 17 June 2021