How to Make A Lego Robot by Yan Tao
4 lego eyes, 1 lego helicopter wing, 2 small thin lego brick(1×2), 1 spinning small brick, 1 lego plate, 1 small thin lego bricks with knob on side, 1 long thin lego bricks with knobs on side, 1 small thin lego brick with a face on it, 2 small lego bricks, 1 plate(2×6), 1 long thin brick(1×4), 1 wind holder, 2 long thin lego bricks
1. First, take 2 small thin bricks (1×2), and put it on the table side-by-side.
2. Next, put all of the small bricks onto the small thin bricks (1×2)
3, Then, put a long thin lego bricks with knobs on the legs you just made.
4. Next, put the lego plate in the middle and take 2 eyes to put them next to the lego plate (you can choose whatever kind of eye).
5. Then put the small thin lego bricks with knob on the table, take 2 eyes and press them onto the small thin lego bricks.
6. Next, take 1 long thin brick (1×4)and press it on to the face.
7. Then take the small thin lego bricks and put onto the face as well.
8. Next, to put the hands on, take 2 long thin lego bricks and put it next to the small head.
9. Then take the small thin lego brick with a face on it and press it on
10. Next, put a plate (2×6) underneath the robot.
11. Take the wind holder, spinning small brick and lego helicopter wing together (wind holder on the table then squeeze the spinning small brick into it)
12. Lastly, put the helicopter wing on top and..DONE!