How To Fold A ‘Scott’s Plane’ by Matthew
To learn how to fold paper scott’s planes
A piece of paper
- First, lay a piece of paper vertically on the tabletop and fold the paper in half, lengthwise. Then, crease and unfold.
- Secondly, fold both the top 2 corners to meet at the center. Fold a line and crease.
- This is followed by folding the top triangle down over center and creasing it.
- Next, fold the right corner to meet at the centerfold. Then, crease. Repeat with the left corner.
- After that, fold the small triangle peeking out from under the folds created in Step 4 up over the center and crease.
- Subsequently, fold along the center line so that the small triangle is on the belly of the plane and crease it. Then, fold a 10 degree line, crease. Repeat this step with other side.
Bonus tips : make this plane from a larger piece of paper and throw it from an upper window. It’ll catch the wind and really fly!