How to Fold a Paper Ninja Shuriken/Ninja Star
To be able to effectively deliver the steps on how to make an origami
ninja shuriken/ninja star
2 pieces of origami paper (Colour of your choice)
1. Firstly, fold the first origami paper in half and do the same with the second
2. Next, unfold the paper, take the bottom part of the paper and fold it to the
line that was just made in the middle of the paper. Do the same thing with
the top part. Make sure to repeat this step on both pieces of paper.
3. Now, fold what you already have in half. Once again, repeat this step for both
pieces of paper.
4. Now that you have a thin strip, hold it horizontally, and fold in half. Once that
is done, unfold it so that you only have a line across the middle. Do this for
both pieces of paper.
5. Now, take the first paper and fold the left side of it diagonally down. Then
fold the right side diagonally up.
6. For the second paper, this time fold the left side diagonally up, and the right
side diagonally down.
7. Next, on the first paper, fold the bottom end diagonally up to form a triangle.
Now turn the paper around and repeat. Do the same with the second paper.
8. Then, take the triangle that you have just made, and fold it up. Make sure to do
this on both pieces of paper. You should have a diamond shape now. After
that, unfold it.
9. This part is where it gets a little bit tricky — you have to line both the pieces of
paper up in a diagonal ‘X’ shape with the first paper at the bottom and the
second paper on top.
10. Now, you are going to fold the top flap of the first paper into the flap of the
second paper, and repeat for the bottom flap. Do the same for the second
11. So, if you have done all the steps correctly, you should get something like
this picture below. You’re all done! Now you can play with your ninja