– A cup of water, fruits (specifically mango and peaches), blender, spoons, a splash of lemon juice, glass, straw (optional)
- First, grab some fruits ( I would recommend mango and peaches)
- Secondly, wash the fruits, mine would be mangos and peaches.
- Third, add your fruits into a bowl and let it chill for 15-20 mins in the fridge.
- Once done, add your fruits into the blender.
- After that, add a cup of cold water.
- Now blend until it’s evenly mixed.
- Add a splash of lemon juice and blend it again.
- Pour your smoothie into a glass.
- Chop a few mangos and peaches into chunks and add them in the smoothie.
- Place a straw, even better if you use metal straws.
- done! Enjoy this delicious and nutritious smoothie that you have made!